All 11 speed shimano/sram freehub bodies come with a 1.85mm spacer to allow the use of 8/9/10 speed shimano/sram cassettes
Type B2 freehubs all run on a on a 15mm axle, have 2 bearings and 4 pawls (these fit all hubs that use the 3 pawl body as well). We will send a 4 pawl freehub as they are interchangeable.
Type B2 8/9/10/11 speed sh1man0/SR AM ,these freehubs are compatible with;
- Modern Power tap hubs G3 with a 15mm diameter axle (take your freehub body off and measure)
- Novatec D712SB hub
- Novatec D772 SB hub or D772SB-12*142 hub
- Novatec D792 SB hub or D792SB--12*142 hub
- Novatec D412SB hub or D412SB-12*142 hub
- Noavetc F482/F582 SB and SB-SL hubs
- Novatec F742
- Novatec D992 SB
- Novatec D882 SB
- Ambrosio Zenith superlight hubs
- CRC Prime RD020 hubs like found in the Prime road wheels
- Current Pro-Lite Bracciano C50T, Gavia C50T, Gavia Caliente Revo A21 6 bolt and centrelock, Bracciano Caliente, Revo C28, Bracciano A42 (SE), Bortola C28W, Bortola A21W, Gavia Volante and the Paula wheels using a 15mm axle! Some older prolite wheels use a 12mm axle. Check before you buy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
- Roval Fusee (please check your axle is 15mm diameter as I am unsure if all model years use the Type B2 freehub)